Qualifications to take your school sport to the next level
A RoATP registered training provider with a passion for physical activity. Our partnerships include early years settings, schools, wrap around care and holiday camp settings. We provide a complete package for supporting your apprenticeship employment needs.
Here at Ignite we can take on the work of finding an apprentice for your school. With many years of experience in this field we can help from recruitment to future career development of the apprentice.
To ensure the best experience for you and your apprentice we provide bespoke recruitment, training and ongoing support including and not limited to:
- safer recruitment
- assistance with levy claims and employer incentives
- Full, on the job training and relevant qualifications
- regular contact from our experienced team
- feedback and development meetings
- additional CPD opportunities
- online learning platform
Employing an apprentice can benefit your organisation in many ways:
- Cost effective staffing solutions
- Utilise levy funding if you are a levy payer
- Grow your team to bring in new skills and energy
- Develop a highly motivated workforce
- Increase flexibility of your existing staff
We provide a fully managed service throughout the learner journey for both the employer and the apprentice.
We have a huge respect for your tutors and their professionalism when supporting our staff in school. The encouragement from Tutors to take the lead in sessions putting their learning into practice and the support they receive to do this is just fantastic.Mrs Slater, Headteacher
We know your challenges are unique, so let’s talk
At Ignite, we recognise that no two schools are the same. Which is why our programmes are tailored to your specific needs.
It all begins with a conversation.
If you send us your details we will listen as you tell us what you want your school to achieve. We will then help you take on one of the most exciting staffing developments you will do this year.